Sunday, March 8, 2015

My WHY is to inspire people to do the things that inspire them.  And I wake up every single day with that sense of purpose and cause to inspire people to do the things that inspire them.  And for me, the fun is trying to come up with all the new and different ways, what I can do to bring that to life.  Whether it's writing a book, or giving a podcast, or going on TV, or writing an article, or speaking, or anything else that probably has not being thought of yet.  For me the goal is to come up with all the different ways I can share my WHY, spread my WHY.  But the thing that motivates me everyday is not to write a book.  That's a horrible experience.  The thing that motivates me everyday is to give, is to share the WHY, to inspire people to do the things that inspire them.

-- Simon Sinek

Simon made this quote during an interview on Mixergy.com with Andrew Warner